Students will be evaluated daily on the following:
1) Positive attitude and good sportsmanship in class
2) Participation in assigned activities
3) Overall effort
We will practice various loco motor movements and athletic skills each class. Each class will conclude with a "game" to practice healthy competition.
Students will begin each class with 10 points. Points can only be lost based on the following:
1) Not prepared in full P.E. uniform (2 points)
2) Lack of participation in assigned activities (2 points)
3) Poor attitude and lack of sportsmanship in class (2 points)
4) Unsatisfactory effort in assigned activities (2 points)
5) Behavior (2 points)
We will begin each class with a cardiovascular warm-up with stretching. There will be planned units that are specific to different athletic sports. We will instruct students on proper skills and techniques, and practice them independently. We will always end class with a "game" to practice healthy competition and good sportsmanship.